Friday, October 22, 2010

Anniversary Trip Mini Album

Here is a mini album/travelogue that I created a few months back and wanted to share. It is one of my favorite creations because a lot of time, love, and thought went into it. The album is a collection of photos from our trip this past April to celebrate our anniversary.
I painted, inked, and misted the grunge board which served as the cover to my album.

I added lots of ribbon and fibers to the outside of the rings. I punched the holes with my big bite.


                                         
                                              I wanted this album to be super chunky!

                              I used a lot of K &Company embellishments in this album.




                                           Lots of pockets and envelopes were added for journals.
                                            Here I added some lace and doilies.

                                             I used the Sentimentals Cricut cartridge all throughout this album.
                                           

                                          Prima flowers and the word love that is written on canvas.
                                           More cuts from Sentimentals as well as a stamp. I inked these
                                           cuts and utee'd them. I love the texture!
                                          Here is a beautiful Bible verse. I distressed the paper
                                          by crumbling it up and inking it and tearing the edges.
                                          I added the butterfly that I misted with homemade glimmer mist.
                                          A folder that opens to a Greek Proverb.


                                          I love this Post card from the Sentimentals cartridge. It
                                          is great for journals.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Amy. It is absolutely gorgeous. So much hard work went into it and a lotta love ;) You can tell...You did an amazing job. Love the cover that is totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete