Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello!

I started crafting in February 2010 when I got my first Cricut for my birthday. I fell in LOVE! I had no idea that I would become hooked to everything that involved crafting! I stumbled upon some youtube videos and soon realized that many other people shared my passion! I enjoy watching the tutorials and learning from so many talented individuals that have very much so contributed to my love for crafting. Every day I learn something new and I hope to start sharing those projects with you. I am beginning to feel confident enough to share these projects with others because I just love it so much and don't want to keep it all to myself! I hope to help anyone out there that may be a beginning crafter or just simply share my love of arts and crafts. Please feel free to share any thoughts,  ideas, or comments on my blog. I am working hard to get it going so please be patient. I am still a newbie. Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment