Friday, October 22, 2010

First Day of School Mini

Here is a mini I created a few weeks ago for my twins first day of Kindergarten. I used a school house chipboard from Michael's (It is just a house) And the Grade School stack by DCWV.

I painted some chipboard letters I had laying around and added some embellishments from my craft station. I believe a lot of them came from K and Company.

                                                  I added lots of ribbon and buttons.


            I used the Locker Talk Cricut Cartridge to add this clock. It even has hands that move around the dial. It is held in place by a brad in the middle of the clock.                             

 

                                          The green ribbon unties and opens to more journal spots.

                  The jornal tag behind the clock is a scrap piece of paper that I
                                           added the EK Success spiral/notebook punch down the side.
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment